032) Story- Recently I had to go to a wedding where I was called she, her, and referred to by my given name. My boyfriend went for support and he had to try so hard no to correct people. By the end of the wedding I was pretty dysphoric but, having my boyfriend there helped.
We haven’t been getting any or many submissions. We only have so many tips and this blog kind of relies on you guys. Remember you don’t have to be trans* to submit. We’re accepting stories. We’re also an advice blog so feel free to ask questions. We’re at 166 followers and I hope at least some of you have some tips.
031) Tip- for those who cant afford a “real” binder you can make one from a women abdominal binder, i found one that has this sticky plastic one side and the other its like the back side of a bra, you cut that in two to make the shoulder straps. maybe i should make a video or something, later… its very comfortable, im 34 c/d and it makes my chest very flat and its breathable because it has cotton and something else (where i live its always soooo hot… 35-40 celsius or almost 100 fahrenheit) i can wear it all day without problem… even exercise… i have a month with it and got a little lose but still works, i bought small size, it was really dificult to get into it but its better so it wont be too lose latter.
030) Tip- (pre-t) i shaved the peach fuzz of the chin and those close to the ears, its better to look like recently shaved than “my facial hair its obviously not manly”, you can also shave the male pattern of hair loss or just make your forehead more rectangular, it helped me to look a little bit more masculine (adding my hair cut…)
029) Story- The three days before I have to take the next shot are always horrible. I get extremely depressed and pissy. The hardest part is having to restrain myself from telling the people that I love what horrible things my brain is saying about them. I get so angry and then sad afterwords because I know that’s not how I actually feel.
028) Story- I was volunteering at a disaster shelter in Colorado because of the fire. Many people were saying, “Thank you, sir.” An old neighbor, from when I was really little, came up to my mother and said, “I didn’t know you had a son.” Helping people and them using the correct pronouns was the best feeling in the world.
027) Story- Today my mom told me that she reinstated my insurance and she picked a doctor that deals specifically with gender. She also said she’s been looking into gender therapists. I get to start physically transitioning way sooner than I thought and I’m very excited.
2557) I’m on T and the only thing I really needed/wanted was patience with me. T brings on mood swings and some irritability. Be patient with us, but don’t forget about yourselves. If we’re being an ass, let us know, so we can work on that.
I’ve not been able to come out to my family or most of my friends yet and I’m terrified of when I finally make that transition and and all of these people who have known me for so long are going to be so confused and I know a few will probably reject or disown me for freely expressing my masculinity and whatnot. And I’m also extremely nervous about dating. I’m fairly certain that my interests lie only in men and I know that it’ll be so hard to find someone, seeing as gay males (cis or trans) are so incredibly rare since I have the misfortune to reside in the bible belt of the USA, that will actually love me for who I am because of how weird and complicated this is for most people. I don’t know, I just get so worried and frustrated over my future and my inability to be the man I want to be right now without being disowned by my family.